Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New Blog

After leading three professional development meetings in two days, it strikes me that I REALLY need to be blogging. I tried using Wordpress for a few months last year, but discovered pretty quickly how much I like Blogger better. I'm not sure why.

To be completely honest, I am a very self-concious blogger. I am very reluctant to share any thought that pops into my head. About 3 days after a post, I usually find myself feeling awkward and embarrassed about what I've shared. Then I delete the post. There is a pretty good chance that I will even delete this post. =)

Anyway, I'm going to try again to maintain a blog that engages my professional life as Media Arts Instructor and EdTech trainer. I'm confident in the work that I'm doing with K-4 students and I need to be sharing it with the very vibrant and inspiring EdTech community. I also need to have a space to share resources from the workshops and trainings that I've been providing over the past year.

So here goes. A new blog. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment