Thursday, April 10, 2014

TETC 2014: Creative iPad Integration

I will be presenting a condensed version of Creative iPad Integration at the Tennessee Educational Technology Conference on Monday, April 14 from 10:45-11:45. This conference is being held at the Music City Center in downtown Nashville. For more information visit http://www.tn.gov/education/tetc/

For this condensed presentation, I will be talking about:

  • The Creativity Crisis
  • Seymour Papert and Constructionism
  • Understanding the iOS for K-6 Educators
  • Apps for Creativity
  • Apps for Productivity
  • Apps for Coding
I may have a small set of iPads available to provide hands-on experience with several apps. Follow me on Twitter @tcarey98 with the hashtag #creativeipadPD.

If you like what you see and hear, I can be booked for workshops, PD, etc. in your district. This workshop is available in half and full day formats.

No comments:

Post a Comment